🔥Free Blockchain Developer Course with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=CryptocurrencyFactsAndMythShorts&utm_medium=ShortsDescriptionff&utm_source=youtube
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out the Blockchain training videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yubzJw0uiE4&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUKmhU6SO2P73pTdMZnHOsDB
#top5Cryptocurrency #bitcopin #nft #NewCryptocurrency #NewCryptoCoin #Wazirx #Shardeum #BlockchainTechnology #Blockchain #Cryptocurrency #Crypto #Shorts #YTShorts #Simplilearn
To know about cruptocurrecny and Blockchain, visit: https://www.simplilearn.com/blockchain-certification-training-course?utm_campaign=CryptocurrencyFactsAndMythShorts&utm_medium=ShortsDescription&utm_source=youtube
About Simplilearn Blockchain Certification Training:
Simplilearn’s Blockchain Certification Training has been designed for developers who want to decipher the global craze surrounding Blockchain, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. You’ll learn the core structure and technical mechanisms of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Hyperledger and Multichain Blockchain platforms, use the latest tools to build Blockchain applications, set up your own private Blockchain, deploy smart contracts on Ethereum and gain practical experience with real-world projects.
Why learn Blockchain?
Blockchain technology is the brainchild of Satoshi Nakamoto, which enables digital information to be distributed. A network of computing nodes makes up the Blockchain. Durability, robustness, success rate, transparency, incorruptibility are some of the enticing characteristics of Blockchain. By design, Blockchain is a decentralized technology which is used by a global network of the computer to manage Bitcoin transactions easily. Many new business applications will result in the usage of Blockchain such as Crowdfunding, smart contracts, supply chain auditing, Internet of Things(IoT), etc.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Apply Bitcoin and Blockchain concepts in business situations
2. Build compelling Blockchain applications using the Ethereum Blockchain
3. Design, test and deploy secure Smart Contracts
4. Use the latest version of Ethereum development tools (Web3 v1.0)
5. Develop Hyperledger Blockchain applications using Composer Framework
6. Model the Blockchain applications using Composer modeling language
7. Develop front-end (client) applications using Composer API
8. Leverage Composer REST Server to design a web-based Blockchain solution
9. Design Hyperledger Fabric Composer Business Network 10.
10. Understand the true purpose and capabilities of Ethereum and Solidity
11. See practical examples of Blockchain and mining
12. Describe the various components of Hyperledger Fabric Technology (Peers, Orderer, MSP, CA)
🔥Free Blockchain Developer Course with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/learn-blockchain-basics-skillup?utm_campaign=CryptocurrencyFactsAndMythShorts&utm_medium=ShortsDescription&utm_source=youtube
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb