This is the easiest way to create an NFT and sell it for profit in 2022!
In this video, I will show you the step-by-step process of the easiest way to create an NFT and sell it in 2022. This is a complete guide for beginners on how to list NFTs on Opensea and connect with Metamask to sell your NFT. Enjoy and let’s make some money!
⮕🔥 Follow Me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/collinjunus/
⮕✅ Follow Me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CollinJunus
⮕💰 Get 10% Free Commission With Binance: https://accounts.binance.com/en/register?ref=ZJBWH34O
00:00 – Introduction
01:00 – Step 1: Select a Marketplace
01:30 – Step 2: KEY Things To Know
02:44 – Step 3: Create a Crypto NFT Wallet
04:05 – Step 4: Connect your Wallet
04:44 – Step 5: Design your NFT
05:38 – Step 6: Create your NFT
06:29 – Step 7: Sell your NFT
06:55 – NFT Marketing
07:16 – Final Thoughts
07:29 – Bless The Hustle
1. Select a Market Place: https://opensea.io/
2. Few Key things: Usually services like Opensea will charge you a 2.5% fee when the item does sell also known as Crypto Gas Fees which are transaction fees
– Onetime fees: Account initialization fee (can cost between $50 -$300)
Step 3: Create a Wallet: https://metamask.io/
– This is where your crypto Currency will be held
– Coinbase and Metamask are the most popular wallets
– Remember to use an autogenerated password and to store it somewhere safe or in your password manager
Step 4: Connect your Metamask Wallet to Opensea
Step 5: Design your NFT
– You can create a single NFT or Create a Collection like Bored Apes or Crypto Punks
– In OpenSea, you go to your profile pic, My collection, and create one which will be listed on the blockchain
Step 6: Create your NFT and list it on the Ethereum blockchain
Step 7: Sell your NFT
– Set a price to sell in Ethereum and you’re set to go.
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that the content of my media is my personal opinion and is intended for general information purposes only, not financial advice. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial, legal, or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor.
This Channel is For You